Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 144 times)

May 07, 2017, 08:56:49 PM

Offline A.I.

• D-Main
Thank you!
« on: May 07, 2017, 08:56:49 PM »
Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone for the great season. Even though I only got in midseason I have to say everyone was so helpful and I especially want to thank Steve M, Ben, Noah and Rami for the help getting my car sorted out.

Special thanks to Guy for all his hard work getting the racing organized, doing quadruple duty every other Sunday and being so welcoming.

I'd also say I am sure there a lot of people who probably read the forum but aren't sure if they should come out because maybe they've got old gear, only ran offroad, aren't sure how well they will run or aren't sure where to start. To those people I'd say come out, ask questions and take the first step of coming out to the track. You won't regret it, there will be more help and support than you will know what to do with and you won't find a friendlier group!  :D

Hope to see everyone in June!

Best-
Azam

May 08, 2017, 08:04:01 PMReply #1

Offline ShoeStringRacing

• B-Main
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 08:04:01 PM »
Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone for the great season. Even though I only got in midseason I have to say everyone was so helpful and I especially want to thank Steve M, Ben, Noah and Rami for the help getting my car sorted out.

Special thanks to Guy for all his hard work getting the racing organized, doing quadruple duty every other Sunday and being so welcoming.

I'd also say I am sure there a lot of people who probably read the forum but aren't sure if they should come out because maybe they've got old gear, only ran offroad, aren't sure how well they will run or aren't sure where to start. To those people I'd say come out, ask questions and take the first step of coming out to the track. You won't regret it, there will be more help and support than you will know what to do with and you won't find a friendlier group!  :D

Hope to see everyone in June!

Best-
Azam

Awesome! Thanks for being part of the fun Azam!  8)

We had great growth this year with many new racers and racers coming out of "retirement" some with vintage gear...